Featuring Kendall Schmidt, August Burns Red, I See Stars, Manchester Orchestra, AJR, Hello Highway, American Authors, The Limousines, Dallas Smith, Little Bombs and Jodi Good

Purchase a physical copy here.

Written by Catherine Powell

31 Comments

Kirstin

I would just like to say thank you for the person that stayed working and sober till midnight to post this for the Heffron Drive fans. You’re amazing and I love you:)

DawnCT

loved the article on Kendall Schimdt and Heffron Drive.
Big Time Rush only a four year series.

Daniela Cordoba

I LOVE my Kendall as seen on this cover! great work! I just saw the pictures and, they are just PERFECT! I am very proud of this wonderful man I call “my Idol and the great love of my life” I hope to someday be able to meet you and Kendall, I wish you the best success this 2014! ilysm babe!ā™„

Stephanie

There’s NO stopping Him or Dustin from accomplishing their dreams, I pray and hope they make it, with honest hard work x

sharon

So glad you featured Kendall in this. He’s an amazing guy and the world needs to know who he is. Thank you šŸ™‚

heffron drive lover

wow! the article is amazing.Thank you so much for including kendall schmidt in the magazine.it means a lot to us rushers.thank you so much šŸ™‚

gaby

awesome interview with manchester orchestra! i can’t wait for the new album!!!!!!!

Will

Why can’t I access August Burns Red’s Article online? It won’t show up at all, no matter what browser I use.

donna

only half the pages will load for me (the ones with mostly no text) The articles wont load and I cant read the Dallas Smith article.

Danielle

Glad to see a feature on Dallas Smith. The songs on his debut country album are ALL hits. Hearing him perform live is so much fun.

Liz

Kendall is very intelligence and he just has that FIRE that just comes naturally. He will make it far in his career. Not sure if it’ll be heffron drive but he will whichever route he goes. He is the most gorgeous thing yet he is not conceited and still remains humble which is hard to find. He is the total package!!! Brains, beauty, and talent.